So those of you who follow me on Twitter will know that I am pretty damn excited to be going to London this weekend for some London Fashion Week activities!
I sadly couldn't attend the show I was invited to (it's on Monday and I have work) but I decided to go down to London anyway as I have also been granted access to the Handpicked Media Blogger Suite!
**Cue some serious excitement from me as I realised I could meet some of my FAVE bloggers!**
I am pairing it with a chance to see one of my very dear friends from Uni who I have not seen for a couple of years so I am delighted to be making this trip happen!
My plans include heading down to Somerset House to take some snaps of the fash-pack, attending the #HPMLFW Blogger Suite, having dinner at my all-time favourite restaurant, Balans in Soho and having a lazy Sunday wandering around Spitalfields and Brick Lane Market.. bliss.
I would love to meet any Bloggers who will also be attending the Blogger Suite - please send me an email if you are going so I know when people are heading in (if you want to of course!) and I can hoepfully meet some of you guys!
So anyways.. here are some of my anticipated essentials for #LFW..
- Across Body Bag: Just so I can have my hands free to accept goodies/take pics etc I LOVE this gorgeous studded number from Topshop!
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume C5: This stuff is truly awesome. Dry lips, randomly bushy misbehaving eyebrow, dry cuticles, dry skin on the face.. etc etc etc this is a one cream treats all job and I love chucking it in my handbag just in case.
- Essie Butler Please: I adore the shade of this polish, it's striking, luxurious and a nice pop of colour. A little too bright for my workplace but if I can't rock it for #LFW then when can I?!
- Clinique Chubby Stick: I have the Tomato Shade and the Strawberry.. these are fab for applying on the go and are a way of injecting some colour into your makeup.
- Ray Ban Aviator: ANY opportunity to wear these and I will take it. I am hoping that it is bright enough to wear them even if it's a bit chilly.
- Camera: I got this super cute Red Camera for Christmas and I am really enjoying being able to take snaps that are better quality than my iPhone!
- Business Cards: I want to share the SweetieSal name and get my blog out there so I have got some Moo.com Business Cards to hand out! Moo.com are really fantastic quality and whilst they are slightly more expensive they are very much worth it!
- Moleskine Notebook: Just incase I need to write anything down, I have a dedicated Blog Book of ideas/contacts etc so this will definitely be coming with me.
- Viva La Juicy: This is my fragrance du jour at the moment and I am loving it's gorgeous vanilla scent!
- iPhone Gloves: It's a wee bit nippy out there and these gloves ensure I can keep texting without having to have one freezing hand..
- iPhone: I am a complete Apple aficionado and totally love my iPhone - this will help me keep in touch on the go and take part in Twitter excitement and get my Instagram on!
- Travel Card Holder: I plan to be a bit here there and everywhere this weekend so to house my Oyster Card in a glam surroundings I have this cute holder from Cath Kidston.
- iPad Mini: For blogging on the go, catching up on Magazines and relieving my boredom on any journeys the iPad Mini will be coming out and about with me!