Monday, 31 August 2015
Manchester’s Spin Factory brings first Master Instructor to the city!
Manchester’s Spin Factory, the biggest Spinning facility in Europe, is going even bigger by bringing one of only a handful of Spinning Master Instructors in the world, to Manchester at the end of September for a series of special classes held at both its venues.
The Spin Factory, with PAYG sites in both the City Centre and at the Airport, are running two days of classes with Sarah Morelli, Master Instructor, set to challenge Spinners mentally and physically with the immersive Spinning Programme.
On the 25th and 26th of September, Morelli will be bringing her expertise to both sites to run limited classes for Manchester’s devoted spinners. Morelli, who has been a Master Instructor, the highest level of spinning instructor in the world since 1999 is excited to bring her knowledge to Manchester for the first time.
“I teach spinning because it makes me smile. It lets me let go of my day, and it allows me to help people. To me that’s what spinning is about, it’s about helping people to be fit, healthy and well, and that’s what I want to bring to Manchester.”
The Spin Factory is the biggest spin facility of its kind in Europe, with more than 60 bikes and 70 classes a week. The City Centre location is situated under the railway arches just a stone’s throw from Spinningfields (where else!?), it is already proving popular with city workers and dwellers alike. Sarah’s classes will be held here on Friday 25th September. Then she will be hosting two more classes on Saturday 26th September at the upmarket location near Manchester Airport, also the home to a Wattbike training studio.
Ross Sommers, Head Spinner of The Spin Factory says “This is a real treat for our members. Once you get in to spinning, it's hard to stop being into spinning. Spinners are always looking to push themselves further and get even better – and what better way to push yourself than by getting one of the top instructors in the world to put you through your paces?”
Bookings can only be made on the Spin Factory App where the whole Spin Factory Timetable can be found. Readers need to download the app on the App Store by searching Spin Factory. Regular Spinning classes available from £4 a class, and specialised cycle training on Wattbikes starts at £10.
For further information please contact Spin Factory direct or Ledigo PR.
Spin Factory: 0161 850 9899
Publicity and Events Ledigo PR: 07889 232 790
Sunday, 30 August 2015
Second post in the mini review series, here are my current faves!
Travalo Atomiser: Easy to fill, portable and good for freshening up!
Milkshake Conditioning Leave In Foam: I tried this out at Elegance Salon in Hyde and it is amazing if your hair is a little unruly like mine!
Clarins Aftersun: This stuff is the best of the best. A firm family fave, this will definitely be coming with me to Marbs at the end of September!
BlanX Whitening Toothpaste: I've been using this for a while now and I really like it.
Bare Minerals Pop of Passion Cheek Balm (Posy Passion): I was sent this for review for a couple of months back and I absolutely love it for a no makeup makeup look! It gives a fresh look with a nice pinky tone.
Essence Lipstick (07 Natural Beauty): For £1.49 this lipstick is AMAZING! I definitely want to get more shades, they are a lovely formula, colour and consistency and super cheap!
La Roche Posay Dark Circle Skin Evening Corrector: This stuff is unreal. As I have got older and dark circles have magically appeared, this stuff literally erases them before your eyes. Definitely worth a try :)
Friday, 21 August 2015
Ever wondered what makeup Kimmy uses? Here is the grand list of 50 items!
In a recent makeup masterclass with her long time MUA Mario, they talked through what they use to achieve the infamous contoured, nude and smoky makeup look that Kim favours.
Here we go;
- Wet Wipes
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturiser
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Brush #1
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in two shades (7.0 and 9.0)
- It Cosmetics Double-Ended Airbrush Foundation Brush
- Beauty Blender Sponge
- Benefit POREfessional Agent Zero Shine-Vanishing Powder
- MAC Lip Conditioning Balm
- MAC Ultra-Luxe Powder Puff
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro Eyebrow Shade Palette (misc. colors to blend)
- Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop Eyeshadow
- Sigma E46 Inner Corner Brush
- Charlotte Tilbury Golden Goddess Eyeshadow Palette
- Stila Double-Sided Crease and Liner Brush #15
- Anastasia Beverly Hills So Hollywood Facial Highlighter
- MAC Prep+ Water Mist
- Kevin Aucoin Primatif Eye Pigment in Titian
- Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Eyeshadow Palette
- MAC Boot Black Liquid Eyeliner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyelash Brush #3
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Creme Colour Eyelid Gel Cream in Jet Black
- Surratt Relevee Eyelash Curler
- Dermacolor Camouflage Creme Makeup
- Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Eyeliner
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Scorch
- Charlotte Tilbury Rock 'N' Kohl Eyeliner in Barbarella Brown
- LORAC Concealer Brush #103
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Powder
- L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Volume Mascara or Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Vamp Eyeshadow Palette
- Cargo Swimmables Eye Pencil in Black Sea
- Sigma E17 Waterline Liner
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation Powder
- Red Cherry False Eyelashes
- DUO Eyelash Adhesive
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Precision Tweezers
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Trish McEvoy Sheer Blush Brush #2B
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Vincent Longo Eyeshadow Brush #22
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow Bronzer
- Benefit Cosmetics Watts Up! Powder Highlighter
- Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush
- Trish McEvoy Blending Brush #48
- Sigma E35 Tapered Blending Brush
- Kevin Aucoin Lip Pencil
- Preo Eyelash Curler
- Tom Ford Lip Colors
- TATCHA Aburatorigami Blotting Sheets
Thursday, 20 August 2015
I am hoping this post misses the beady eyes of my personal trainer because forgive me I have diet sinned!! :)
Love Pizza got in touch to tell me all about their concept; stone baked, handcrafted pizzas, delivered. Simple. As. Now, I will admit to being somewhat of a pizza snob, I feel once you go dominoes it can be quite hard to find a rival and let's just say, I FOUND ONE.
Me and my flatmate sampled a few of the dishes on the menu and each one was delicious, not too greasy or heavy and we were very impressed with the speed of delivery, professional appearance of the driver and seriously yummy food.
I also really liked how varied the menu was in terms of pizzas, sides, sweets and drinks which personally really attracts me to use Love Pizza again.
The pizzas are really fresh and obviously handcrafted. I think with the chains, in order to guarantee consistency and reliability of supplies ordering, it's very numbers driven and slightly McDonalds style 'fast food' with the least amount of human thought into the construction of the food as possible. Love Pizza really isn't like that. It's awesome pizza, delivered.
I would highly recommend you give them a go! :)
Hundreds of local fitness lovers brought their families to the launch of the brand new location (Eagle Technology Park) for Crossfit Rochdale East.
The successful gym, who moved premises due to client expansion provided healthy treats, a bouncy castle and various fitness activities for the Rochdale community on Saturday 8th August.
Owners Hannah and Andy Philip said of the day:
'We loved opening our gym up to the community and welcoming new faces, Rochdale has had a lot of press recently about their healthy eating initiative and fitness goes hand in hand with that'
'Cross Fit is a hugely popular US brand with a large following in the UK and we hope to introduce even more people to a healthier more active lifestyle through our gym'
The facility focuses on making fitness available for all levels of ability and making fitness a part of a daily lifestyle.
For more information contact Stephanie@ledigopr.co.uk.
© SWEETIESAL. All rights reserved.