This post, in association with Spa Seekers is all about #MyRelaxationMantra.
Life moves a million miles an hour, and sometimes time and how quickly it goes can be overwhelming.
My image portrays that for me, relaxation isn't about a bubble bath or an early night (much as they are delightful) it's about spending time doing things that reduce stress. Being outside, laughing with friends, listening to music and letting the tension fade away.
My day to day role involves having to think on my feet and deal with whatever is thrown at me and whilst I absolutely thrive on the fast paced nature and interesting projects that present themselves to me, I physically need relaxation time to be good at what I do.
I will always make time for relaxation and quality me time as I think it is one of the most important things you can do for your mental health and wellbeing.
My week often looks like this and you might be interested as to what I count as relaxation!
- Listening to my music on the bus and before going to sleep.
- Going to the gym.
- Early nights.
- Blogging and being creative.
- Getting outside for some fresh air.
- Using the Calm.com Meditation App.
Are you a blogger and fancy winning yourself an amazing relaxation trip with SpaSeekers?
The prize is one weekend away to Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel for you and a friend, including;
- A one night stay, including dinner, bed and breakfast.
- Full use of the extensive leisure and spa facilities and access to the wide programme of exercise and relaxation classes.
- A 30 min body massage per person.
The competition runs from September 2nd to September 30th.
Please see the full prize details and Terms and Conditions of entry here.