|Banana Protein Pancakes|
I remembered reading about a really easy way to make protein pancakes so thought I would give them a try and I think I am hooked! They were so nice, probably the easiest thing to make and fit in nicely with my diet.
Protein Powder (I use unflavoured 'Pulsin Pea Protein' but if you have a Vanilla flavoured protein then that would probably be amazing)
How to Make
- Mash up the 2 bananas until they are relatively lump free.
- Add in the 2 eggs, protein powder and vanilla essence and mix together.
- Heat up some butter or coconut oil in a pan.
- Spoon in some of the mixture and when it starts bubbling on the top flip them over.
- Cook for about a minute either side or until obviously cooked.
- Drizzle with honey or berries and total 0% yogurt.